Iowa Safe At Home
Safe at Home is an address confidentiality program that provides participants with a substitute address.
- Survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, trafficking, stalking, or violent crimes.
- This program helps survivors improve their lives with the following services:
- substitute address.
- mail forwarding service.
- confidential voter registration and absentee voting.
- The participants' first-class, legal, certified mail, prescriptions and government packages arrive at a substitute address and are then forwarded to the participants' confidential addresses.
- Prevention of participants' addresses from appearing on public records.
If you have further questions about the program, please refer to our brochure, FAQ, or contact us at email@example.com.